- Are you successful in your profession or industry?
- Do you find satisfaction helping others to improve their skills?
- Are you keen to make a difference?
- Are you committed to the future prosperity of Bahrain?
If your answer is yes to the above questions, than please read on.
- Nasser Vocational Training Centre was established to fill the gap in the market for applied professionals and technicians. As Bahrain’s economy grows and diversifies, the Centre continues to expand to meet the needs of the industry and the business community for skilled graduates.
- Experienced candidates are required to fill a range of positions within the Academic, Non-Academic and Managerial areas. Check the Vacancies section for job openings.
- Talented staff are critical to the success of NVTC. All staff of the Centre will be experts in their area of work, and demonstrate flexibility, innovation, creativity, high levels of technology competency, and people skills.
- We expect that the majority of our teaching staff will be people who are successful in their profession or industry and who would like to make a career move into teaching their skills to others.
- All teaching staff will be provided with a weekly structured training program to ensure they have the necessary skills to teach profession/industry expertise to adults of all ages.
At NVTC we value our staff and hold our values seriously. We believe that together we can make a difference in the lives of our students and in the community. We hope that applicants take these into consideration when applying to join our institute.
Find the latest job vacancies advertised by Nasser Vocational Training Centre (NVTC)
If you would like to join us, please feel free to call: +973 1711 1171 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org